- South West Scotland/ North England
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Company Vehicle
Teemore Engineering Ltd is a true market leader and is expanding rapidly in supplying Cattle Housing and Handling Equipment to the farming industry throughout the UK and Ireland. Our company is experiencing major growth and is looking to recruit ambitious and driven sales professionals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-sufficient and self-motivated Technical Sales Representative with substantial farming knowledge in the beef and dairy sectors based in Southwest Scotland/North England.
The role as a Technical Area Sales Representative will involve selling top quality cattle housing and handling equipment to farmers and agents. Technical Area Sales Representatives are required to identify and expand our customer base by establishing a relationship with existing and potential customers.
A key aspect of the job is identifying the customer’s livestock housing needs and accurately measuring and determining a solution and price for them. You will be required to communicate to the customer and production team all information in a timely and accurate fashion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish a relationship with existing and potential customers to understand their requirements
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers in person or via telephone
- Prepare quotes and submit orders for existing and potential customers by referring to price lists and product literature
- Attend regular sales meetings
- Liaise with other team members to ensure accuracy of information regarding customer orders
- Recommend changes/improvements in products
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Liaise with accounts department
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a relevant qualification in agriculture or have sufficient agricultural experience
- Hold a current driving licence
- Experience in agricultural and/or livestock handling equipment
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to take on other duties and responsibilities for the effective and efficient performance of your role.
How to apply
Apply in writing enclosing your CV to email@example.com
Download the application form below, fill it in and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below:
Teemore Engineering Ltd
237 Belturbet Road
Closing Date: 30/08/2021 17:00:00